Information That We Gather
When we request your personal information, we will clearly specify the data we are collecting and the reasons for doing so. If you contact us directly, we may collect additional information, such as your name, email address, phone number, and any message and/or attachments you send us. When you create an account, we may request your contact information, including your name, company name, address, email address, and phone number.
How We Use the Data You Provide
Bulletin of India uses log files in accordance with industry standards to track website visits. These log files record information such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser types, Internet service providers (ISPs), date and time stamps, referring/exit sites, and click counts. This information is not connected to any personally identifiable data and is used for trend analysis, website administration, tracking user behavior, and demographic research.
Website Beacons and Cookies
Bulletin of India uses “cookies” like many other websites. These cookies store information about visitors’ preferences and the web pages they access or browse on the website. By customizing the content of our web pages to visitors’ browser types and other information, we can enhance the user experience.
Partners in Advertising Privacy Policies
Please refer to the privacy policies of Bulletin of India’s advertising partners.
You can choose to disable cookies through the options available in each browser. For more comprehensive information on managing cookies with your browser, you can visit the websites for each online browser.
CCPA Rights to Privacy (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), Californian consumers have certain rights, including the right to request that a company disclose the categories and specific details of personal data collected about the consumer. You can also request that a company delete any personal information it has collected about you. If you submit a request, we have one month to respond. Please contact us if you wish to exercise any of these rights.
Data Protection Rights under GDPR
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we want to ensure you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user has the following rights:
- The Right to Access: You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The Right to Rectification: You can ask us to correct any data you believe is inaccurate.
- The Right to Be Forgotten: Under certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to delete your personal information.
- The Right to Restrict Processing: In certain situations, you can request that we stop using your personal data for specific purposes.
- The Right to Object to Processing: In some cases, you have the right to object to the way we use your personal information.
- The Right to Data Portability: In specific situations, you have the right to ask that we transfer the information we have collected to another company or to you directly.
If you submit a request, we have one month to respond. Please contact us if you wish to exercise any of these rights.
We are committed to protecting children using the internet. We urge parents and guardians to monitor their children’s online behavior. If you believe that your child has provided such information on our website, please contact us immediately, and we will make every effort to promptly remove the information from our database.